1. Please make ALL checks payable to: Wedbush Securites Inc.
2. Please include your 8 digit MB Trading account number in the memo field of the check.
3. All checks must be mailed to:
Attn: Cashiering Department
1926 E. Maple Ave.
El Segundo, CA 90245
United States of America
Checks made payable to MB Trading WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Wedbush Futures does not accept third party checks or wires. Your funds must come from a bank account title that matches your Wedbush Futures account title.
If the bank account is a joint account please make sure the bank lists both names as the originator.
The firm is unable to accept the following funding types:
- Any funding not made payable to Wedbush Securities Inc.
- Third Party Wires and Checks (defined as any account other than one of the same name as the account title held at MB Trading )
- Traveler’s Checks
- Credit card checks
- Checks drawn against lines of credit or lines of equity
- Money Orders
- Cashier’s checks/Official checks for deposit to foreign accounts
- Temporary Checks
- Preprinted expiration dates on checks
- Unsigned checks
- Funds for accounts that have not been opened
- Funding to an IRA account not from the IRA custodian
Check Deposits: Wedbush Futures places all checks on hold for ten business days for new accounts and will release funds available to your account for trading after the 10th business day