Electronically transfer funds to and from your checking. ACH transfers typically take 24-72 hours to process and are available for no charge. There is a limit of $100,000 per day for all incoming ACH transfers, but no limit for Outgoing ACH requests.
To get started, download and complete the Futures ACH Authorization form . Attach a voided check or bank statement with the completed form and mail, scan copy to [email protected], or fax to (310) 388-3115.
1926 E. Maple Avenue
El Segundo, CA 90245
To initiate an incoming ACH deposit, complete the ACH Deposit Form . Funds may only go into banking institutions that were previously applied and approved using the Futures ACH Authorization Form. In the event that an ACH is reversed by NACHA, a $50 fee will be charged and the account will be asked to send funds via an alternate method (wire, cashier's check, or certified funds) Please refer to "Important Information" below.
Wedbush Futures does not accept third party checks or wires. Your funds must come from a bank account title that matches your Wedbush Futures account title.
If the bank account is a joint account please make sure the bank lists both names as the originator.
The firm is unable to accept the following funding types:
- Any funding not made payable to Wedbush Securities LLC
- Third Party Wires and Checks (defined as any account other than one of the same name as the account title held at MB Trading )
- Traveler’s Checks
- Credit card checks
- Checks drawn against lines of credit or lines of equity
- Money Orders
- Cashier’s checks/Official checks for deposit to foreign accounts
- Temporary Checks
- Preprinted expiration dates on checks
- Unsigned checks
- Funds for accounts that have not been opened
- Funding to an IRA account not from the IRA custodian
Penalties for Returned ACH/Check Deposits - In the event that a check or ACH deposit is returned unpaid from the paying bank, a $50 NSF fee will be charged and the account will be asked to send funds in an alternate method (wire, cashier's check, or certified funds). The following penalties will be enforced for any ACH/check deposited into a customer account that is returned unpaid by the paying bank regardless of the reason for the return:
1st returned deposit for any reason results in a warning. However we will require alternate method of deposit to cover any debit balance.
- 2nd returned deposit for any reason results in a 90 day restriction of the account.
- 3rd returned deposit for any reason results in account closure for 90 days (liquidating transactions only)